Week 18 - Good days, bad days

 Another week completed.  I'd like to say that the feeling I had after completing my 5K continued on but it didn't.  It was a hard week on a couple of different days.  I don't know what the deal was but I think part of it had to do with lack of hydration.  

Monday I did some strides and even though I was not hitting a ton of power and I felt like I was just dogging it. So for Wednesday's run I drank some sodium the night before and it felt a lot better.  I thought this was the key to having a decent run on Friday but nope.  It wasn't.  I felt off again.  Saturday's long run was okay but that one I'm fairly certain I didn't hydrate enough as I hadn't planned on running that day (had some work stuff to do and I thought I'd go running on Sunday).  

So as you can see it was a mixed back.  

I'm hopeful that this upcoming week, after getting used to some of the heat, will be a lot better.  We shall see.  Also this week I see my Dr. for my annual check up.  Hopefully nothing bad comes from it and everything is good.  I know my weight is down and my blood pressure is also down.  I'm wondering if my thyroid meds need to be adjusted as well. But who knows!

Run happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy running done!

Treadmill Season

Week 12 - Critical Power test in the books!