Nobody blogs anymore

 I don't know why but as of late I've really been enjoying reading and writing.  I've always been a good reader, a fast reader, but I find myself slowing down as I read and really paying attention to the craft of writing or just not skimming as much.  As such this spurred me on to do a brief search of some online blogs that I might be able to read on a daily basis or even a weekly basis. But what I found, on my brief search, was that no on blogs anymore. What was a blog is now a full on business and as much as I can admire people doing that I just can't seem to people who are writing about "stuff" on a daily or weekly basis.  In some cases these haven't been updated in years.  

I've never been good about keeping a consistent schedule of writing so for those that do, and I'm sure there are still a few out there, congratulations to you.  You are a diamond in the rough in my mind.  

Maybe this lack of other blogs will cause me to post more even if I think it's dumb shit.  Probably a lot of stuff about running or work or anything else that I might be thinking about.  Maybe some fiction.  I don't know. But if anyone ever does happen to come across this post and knows of someone who is blogging/writing on a consistent basis hook me up!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy running done!

Treadmill Season

Week 12 - Critical Power test in the books!